Olympus Stylus 6020 Review
When it comes to choosing the best Olympus underwater camera, this Olympus Stylus Tough 6020 review may be able to help you make your decision. There are many kinds of cameras that you can use to take pictures underwater when on vacation at the beach, and you can use underwater cameras to document your snorkeling or scuba diving experiences. Taking pictures of life marine mammals can be a thrilling experience, and you can use any number of cameras to do so.
The Olympus Stylus Tough 6020 is one of the best underwater cameras, and Olympus is known for its high quality cameras. Using the Olympus Stylus Tough 6020 can be a smart way to ensure that your investment in an underwater camera is a wise one, as you can be sure that your Olympus Stylus Tough 6020 will last a long time.
Some of the design features that make the Olympus Stylus Tough 6020 the camera of choice are:
- The weight of camera is just 1 lb, making it the perfect camera to carry around with you wherever you go. A lightweight camera like this is usually fairly weak, but thanks to the sturdy metal used to construct the camera, it is a lightweight device while still being very durable.
- The design of the camera is designed to be difficult to damage, you will find that even after a fall your Olympus Stylus Tough 6020 is still undamaged and in perfect condition. The shockproof design of the Olympus Stylus Tough 6020 will protect it in case of a fall, and you can be sure that your rugged camera can take whatever punishment you can dish out.
- Many people love to take their cameras into extreme temperatures, and the Olympus Stylus Tough 6020 is a perfect camera to haul around with you into any temperature. The freezeproof camera can handle temperatures as low as -10 degrees Celsius, making it the perfect extreme camera to use on any skiing, snowboarding, or sledding trip.
- The Olympus Stylus Tough 6020 was designed to be used in every situation, and you will find that taking your Olympus Stylus Tough 6020 underwater will just be another day at the office for your camera. The waterproof design of the Olympus Stylus Tough 6020 makes it impervious to water, and it is completely waterproof up to 10 feet deep. The gaskets and seals of the digital camera ensure that the mechanisms of your camera stay bone dry, and you will find that the Olympus Stylus Tough 6020 is an excellent camera to take for underwater photography.
- For stabilization for your underwater pictures, the Sensor-Shift Image Stabilization feature helps keep your camera from shaking and taking blurred pictures. The technology compensates for the possibility of your hands shaking by ensuring that the inside of the camera remains steady.
- The Digital Image Stabilization acts as a secondary defense mechanism against shaky pictures, and works together with the Sensor Shift feature to ensure that your pictures come out clear and crisp with nary a hint of shakiness.
- With a single press of a button, you can easily roll cameras and start capturing video with your Olympus Stylus Tough 6020. Not only will it capture excellent HD video at 720p resolution, it can do so with just one touch.
- The 12 MP lens takes pictures that are almost too good quality, and your pictures come out clear and crisp thanks to the high concentration of pixels in your camera. Many people find that taking 8 MP images is easier, and the smaller pictures will take up less space on your SD card.
- For some people, the menus may seem a bit complex and confusing, so the auto settings have been designed to be simple and easy to use. You can simply avoid using the menus to fiddle with the camera settings, and keep the Olympus Stylus Tough 6020 on Auto to take excellent pictures.
Using this Olympus Stylus Tough 6020 review can be a good way to educate yourself about which underwater digital camera is the best one for you to use, and you will find that the Olympus Stylus Tough 6020 is a sturdy, durable camera that will last a long time.
To purchase the Olympus Stylus 6020 Tough go to Amazon now.